There are many types of gloves on the market, and people often get confused when choosing. How should we choose? First, a general understanding of these three gloves is required.
First, different materials
1. Latex gloves: made from latex.
2. Nitrile gloves: made of nitrile rubber.
3. PVC gloves: mainly made of polyvinyl chloride.
Second, different characteristics
1. Latex gloves: latex gloves have abrasion resistance and puncture resistance; acid and alkali resistance, grease, fuel and various solvents; have a wide range of chemical resistance, good oil resistance; some latex gloves have unique fingertip characteristics The texture design greatly enhances the grip and effectively prevents skidding.
2. Nitrile gloves: Nitrile examination gloves can be worn on both hands, and are made of 100% nitrile latex. It does not contain protein and effectively avoids protein allergies; the main performance is puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance.High tensile strength avoids tearing when wearing; after powder-free treatment, it is easy to wear and effectively avoids skin allergies caused by powder.
（figure 2：Disposable Nitrile Gloves）
3. PVC gloves: resistant to weak acids and alkalis; low ion content; good flexibility and touch.
（figure 3：Disposable PVC gloves）
Third, different uses
1. Latex gloves: can be used as household, industrial, medical, beauty and other industries. Suitable for automobile manufacturing, battery manufacturing; glass fiber reinforced plastics industry, aircraft assembly; aerospace industry; environmental cleaning and cleaning.
2. Dingqing gloves: mainly used in medical, pharmaceutical, health, beauty and hairdressing and food processing industries.
3. PVC gloves: suitable for clean room, hard disk manufacturing, precision optics, optical electronics, LCD/DVD liquid crystal manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, PCB printing and other industries. It is widely used in labor protection and household hygiene in industries such as sanitation inspection, food industry, chemical industry, electronics industry, pharmaceutical industry, paint and coating industry, printing and dyeing industry, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and other industries.
Only when you really understand your needs and combine the characteristics of the three gloves can you make the right decision, and the one that suits you is the best.
Contact Person: Ms. Jasmine