According to data from Johns Hopkins University in the United States, as of 16:34 on August 7, US time, the number of COVID-19 infections in the United States has reached 4,918,927 and 160,737 deaths.
This is a very scary data. How should friends who are in the hardest-hit areas of the epidemic protect themselves? Daily preventive measures are combined with maintaining social distance in public places, and another way to help slow the spread of COVID-19 is to wear a mask.
Wear your Mask Correctly
1. Wash your hands before putting on your mask
2. Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
3. Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face
4. Make sure you can breathe easily
5. Do not touch the clean side of the inside of the mask while wearing the mask
Contact Person: Ms. Jasmine