|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Name:||Digital IR Infrared Thermometer||Feature:||Power Saving|
|Measuring Range:||32.0°C-42.9°C||Measuring Distance:||3 - 5cm|
|Display Accuracy:||0.1°C/°F||Application:||Home, Hospital, Etc|
digital lcd fever thermometer,
lcd infrared thermometer
|Name||LCD Forehead Thermometer|
|Measuring range||32 to 42.9°C or 90 to 109.9°F|
|Accuracy||±0.1°C or ±0.2°F|
|Measurement time||1 Second|
|Auto shut-off||Yes,15s after use|
|Digital thermometer warranty||1 year|
|Customizations||Colors , package|
1. The operating environment temperature range of this devise is 16-35℃(60.8-95℉).
2. Do not expose the device to extreme temperatures:below -20℃(-4℉)or above 55℃(131℉)or excessive humidity (above 95%RH).
3. Do not scratch the lens of sensor to avoid affecting the accuracy.
4. This digital medical thermometer for kids is available for both of home and clinic use.
5. Dispose the discarded thermometers or parts thereof in accordance with local environmental regulations.
6. SCIAN infrared fever thermometer mainly composed of probe, button, LCD,battery cover and unit body.
7. Body temperature is displayed by measuring the thermal radiation on forehead.
Q: How to switch thermometer unit symbols between ℃ and ℉ ? .
A: When the thermometer is turned off, press and hold the scan key until the temperature unit symbol (℃ or ℉) appears on the screen,then you can switch thermometer unit symbols between ℃ and ℉ through click the scan key now..
Q: Need I debug the forehead thermometer before use?
A: No, the thermometer passed a rigorous calibration test before it leaves the factory, and the thermometer can automatically adapt to the ambient temperature and automatically debug it..
Q: What to do if I have a problem during using it.
A: Whenever you meet a problem during using our problem,you can ask our Customer Service for help.
Contact Person: Doris